“… I wanted to have a name that was as beautiful as the music I was going to make.”
Most people say that it’s ridiculous to say that the Harry Potter books saved lives, but read this and you’ll change your perspective. Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, once wrote to J.K. Rowling begging for at least a tiny role in one of the films. At the time she was young and was dying due to her anorexia. She mentioned it to J.K. and begged to have one part in the film before it was too late. J.K. Rowling responded with a deal: she’d give her a part if she got better. Evanna got better and never returned to her anorexia.
Reblog every time because 1. It’s fucking awesome. 2. She’s fucking gorgeous. and 3. Books save lives.
I started sleeping with all the directors. It was totally helpful. I had to sleep with 98% of the Academy to get the Oscar nomination. The other 2% were dead.
FANGIRL CHALLENGE: 9/10 male characters
┕ Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter series)
“I don’t need your help! Don’t you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you… or he’s gonna kill me!”
“People forget about your humanity when you become famous. I know there will be those who, on reading this, think: ‘Oh, you’re a famous star — deal with it! But I have witnessed, first-hand, how people push, pull and swear at stars — particularly the young ones — just to get any old shot. It’s shameful. You would not want your own daughter treated that way, believe me.”
“Emma’s one of the most severely mind-blowing forces of my peer group in acting right now, and I think based on what’s come before this, people just have no idea what she’s capable of. She has become, in these short weeks, one of my dearest friends — I think that will be the case forever — and she is the type of artist who is going to make her true self known in time, and I personally look forward to watching an entire population of Harry Potter fans get their minds twisted into small, pretzel-ish knots over what this girl can do. That’s exciting to me.”